Saturday, February 16, 2008

Completed #3 of 23 Things on a stick!

I had trepidation upon starting #3, but once I got into it I found it to be fun and easy to set up. It's a great way to stay in touch with the world around us. I found it easy to look up info and found I could browse much faster. A great tool for libraries and schools. "Search" button was easiest for me as far as looking up feeds. This can be addicting as the more you add, the more you could end up reading. So it would be important to keep track of your time! I found #3 to be useful and fun!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I think its rather fascinating too. I have experimented with RSS feeds overtime. Some are extremely active, some not. Just depends. But rather than having to go looking for the m\news...it can come to you.

Cindy Gruwell
CMLE 23 Things Coach